TMS320C6678 Evaluation Module
The TMS320C6678 Lite Series of Evaluation Modules (EVM), are easy-to-use, cost-efficient development tools that help developers quickly get started with designs using the C6678, C6674 or C6672 multicore DSPs. Each EVM includes an on-board, single C6678 processor with robust connectivity options.
The card but can also be used stand-alone, with external power supply, form factor is AMC.
Software accompanying 6678L EVMs includes the Code Composer Studio™ Integrated Development Environment version 5 (CCS v5), Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK),
Board Support Package (BSP), Chip Support Library (CSL), Power On Self Test (POST), Network Development Kit (NDK), SYSBIOS, and Out of Box (OOB) Demonstration software.
The emulation capability and software included with the EVMs will allow customers to program the C66x DSP to benchmark algorithms for the C6678/4/2 DSPs.
- TMDXEVM6678L - TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Module. The TMDXEVM6678L EVM comes with XDS100 onboard emulation capability. In addition, an external emulator via JTAG emulation header can be also be used.
- TMDXEVM6678LE - TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Module with XDS560V2 Emulation. The TMDXEVM6678LE EVM comes with XDS560V2 onboard emulation capability. The included XDS560 mezzanine card uses the TI 60-pin JTAG emulation header.
- TMDXEVM6678LXE - TMS320C6678 Lite Evaluation Module with Encryption and XDS560V2. The TMDXEVM6678LXE EVM with encryption enabled comes with XDS560V2 onboard emulation capability. The included XDS560 mezzanine card uses the TI 60-pin JTAG emulation header.
TMDXEVM6678LE & TMDXEVM6678LXE
- Single wide AMC like form factor
- Single C6678 multicore processor
- 512 MB DDR3
- 128 MB NAND Flash
- 1MB I2C EEPROM for local boot (remote boot possible)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports on board (second port on AMC connector)
- RS232 UART
- User programmable LEDs and DIP switches
- 60-pin JTAG emulator header
- Onboard JTAG emulation with USB Host interface
- Board-specific Code Composer Studio™ Integrated Development Environment
- Orcad and Gerber design files
- Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK)
- Compatible with TMDXEVMPCI adaptor card
both feature their embedded JTAG emulation with USB Host interface via XDS560V2